Fresh From the Garden Party


Fresh produce as centerpieces was a no-brainer.  Is it weird that I think rainbow chard is beautiful?



Ah, the technological wonder that is Pinterest!  How else would I have known that plastic utensils and napkins can be assembled to look like carrots



If there's any way to incorporate a pun - I'll find it!  (My mouth is watering just looking at those mini caprese skewers.  Everything tastes better with a little balsamic drizzle...fo' shizzle.)





Displaying the cupcakes to resemble garden rows is not my original idea...just Google "garden cupcakes" and you'll see that it's been done before.  It's perfect, though, isn't it?


(The clever part is that I incorporated my Mom's name and date of birth via the seed packets.)



A couple handy fondant vegetable tutorials, in case you're interested: cabbagespumpkinspeas.






Comments